Once Upon a Fat Girl

Friday, May 19, 2006

A long rambling post

This weekend is going to be focused almost entirely on my book.

I have the bestest critique partner in the world, Mel. She rocks so hard. She's going out of town until Sunday. Right now we are working on getting my final draft finished, with a June 1 goal (I don't think that will happen...but still...) My next book has been fighting for dominance, the characters begging me to pay attention to them. As a result, I've been hiding out from my current book. I want to finish it. I want it DONE. Book number 2 is just going to have to wait its turn. From now until Sunday, I'm going to be working hard on getting the final draft ready for Mel to read. There are only like 5 chapters left for her to edit for me, out of 43.

Kevin is going to take before pictures for me this weekend. I'm scared. Really. Help. I avoid cameras like the plauge. But...I need to do this. I'm going to take monthly pics. Hopefully you all don't go blind!

I'm going to take some pictures of Ruby today, I'll post later. She's such a babydoll. Wait until you see her!

I weighed myself today. 314.5. That's down from 321 last Saturday. Which scares me some. I'm afraid it's some weird water weight loss, and it will come crashing back on. I weighed 323 on May 1. Woo...I might lose 10 pounds this month! Unbelievable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home