Once Upon a Fat Girl

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Before and After

I had Adrienne take new pictures of me today, since I've lost 20 pounds. The first pictures were taken on May 20. I really, really, really wish I had taken some pictures on May 1. I'd already lost seven pounds when the first set was taken.

FRONT: I'm getting my face back! Whoo! I also can see a difference in my upper arms. If you look closely, the top is skin tight around my belly in the first picture and looser in the second one. I can mostly tell the difference though in my face and chest. My color is much better, too, don't you think? And for some reason my hair looks healthier.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting||Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

SIDE: Again, the biggest difference is my face. You can see here what I mean about my tits being smaller--but looking bigger. I can see a difference in my back, and the back of my thighs.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting||Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BACK: The biggest difference in this picture is how my top fits. Look at how much lower down it sits on my back now. And if you look carefully under my arms in the second picture you can see gaps in the fabric, where in the first picture the top is like a sausage casing. I think my arms look a little smaller. Ooh...and look at the bottom of the pants...because they fit more loosely, they aren't quite as high-water.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting||Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 Comments:

Blogger itsjustmeruby said...

Wow! Congradulations on your recent weight lost! Your hair does look so healthy now compared to your first shot of pictures. Keep it up!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Look at you! You're doing fabulous! Keep it up =)

10:08 AM  
Blogger S said...

You look awesome and you're doing GREAT!!!! Keep it up!!!

10:18 AM  
Blogger The Relentless Reader said...

Shaunta, look at you!!! I can see the difference and you are looking FAB. Yay you!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Wow, what a difference. It's great losing weight from your face because that's what people notice :)

The hair definitely looks better.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Amazon Alanna said...

Sorry I've been MIA, I've been taking a class and it's been killing me. All my time is being spent reading about teaching reading. I am exhuasted.

But you, you look fabulous.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Shaunta...wow...you look A-MAZ-ING!!!

keep up the awesome work!!

even from your first set of pictures...i wouldn't have guessed you weigh 300 lbs...

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home