Once Upon a Fat Girl

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thank you

I had a serious Big Mac attack last night. Kevin got off work early...he works overnight usually, but got off at about 10 last night. It had been a good five hours since dinner. I was hungry. No. I was Hungry.

And I had PMS.

And I wanted some french fries, damn it.

Normally Kevin would have brought us some McDonald's home and we would have watched a movie or something and eaten together. And I would have had: A Big Mac, a large fries and an apple pie.

I figured out how many calories that is. More than 1300.

Kevin wouldn't let me eat McDonald's. He said no. He said that I'm doing so well and he wasn't going to ruin it for me.

Thanks Kevin. Really. Even if I did say you weren't allowed in the bedroom if you didn't have a McDonald's bag with you. I love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

It's so nice to have support. I'm glad you have some in your home too!!

I agree with you on Katherine being talented but boring. She is so damn pretty too. I could see her making it on Broadway!

BTW I don't know if you were craving the salt from the fries, but I'd thought I'd share a tip I use for moments when I crave salt during PMS. I eat that 94% fat free Orville Redenbachers popcorn. The whole bag is 2 WW pts, so it's really a great snack. I find it last a while too while I'm eating it. I also have the 94% ff kettle corn when I want something sweet.

You're doing great this week!! Doesn't it feel good? The first week or two are the hardest. Then your stomach and brain catch up to the change.

2:39 PM  
Blogger The Relentless Reader said...

Way to go Kevin :) It's wonderful that he is so supportive!

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home