Once Upon a Fat Girl

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Weigh in

Another pound gone!

Its only one pound, but I can't tell you how happy I am to release it.

Because today is the second day of my period. Out of the thirty days in a month, today is the absolute worst to have fall on weigh-in day. Day two of my period is always the day when I'm retaining so much water, I slosh. My fingers feel like sausages. My feet and face are puffy. I look six months pregnant.

And still...I lost one pound.

I used to belong to Tops. I never lost much weight with them, but without a doubt, when I did lose some, I always always gained on the week of my period.

But today I lost one pound.

I'm really proud of that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Congrats on your loss

11:40 AM  
Blogger Marathon Someday said...

Congratulations!!!!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home