Once Upon a Fat Girl

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

TOPS Update

Whoo Hoo! I'm down four pounds this week! That's a total of 20.5!!!

What a rush. I didn't think I'd make 10 pounds lost this month, since last week I was only down seven. But I did...plus one! And there are still four days in the month ;)

Off to the gym. I'm going to walk today, plus swim with the kidlings.

Twenty pounds! Whoo!!! Go me :)

Last week I rode my bike for 23 miles and worked out a total of 4.75 hours.

I'm considering starting maybe a Yahoo Group for the Fat Girls Tri Club. Because I'm getting a lot of emails and comments from people who are training for triathlon, and who also are overweight. So...this is a little poll--would you sign up for a Fat Girls Tri Club Yahoo Group? If so, what would you like to get from something like that?

7 Comments:

Blogger Ebby said...

I would most definitely sign up for this group. Keep me posted on the details!!

Erica

1:53 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

I'd never do a tri because I can't swim properly. Sometimes I think I should learn but then I realise I don't want to. I hate getting my face wet. I can do doggie paddle and breast stroke but I don't think that would cut it in a tri...lol.

Good luck with your yahoo group :)

2:33 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

I did my first tri earlier this year (after I'd lost ove 40kg). I think your support group is a great idea.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Laura Bora from Bufadora said...

YAY FOR YOU!!!!!! You're cookin' with gas, girl.

You inspire ME!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

AWESOME!!! On the 4 lb loss!!!

You're really showing us the whole no diet thing...

4:59 PM  
Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

WoooOHoooOOOoo on the loss girl!! YES!! :)

6:31 PM  
Blogger The Relentless Reader said...

Ultra congrats on the loss Shaunta! You are doing so so well! I'm not a Tri kind of girl but I think it's a fab idea :)

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home