Once Upon a Fat Girl

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Random Thoughts

A couple of yummy foods that I've recently discovered:

Yoplait Whipped Chocolate Raspberry Yogurt: I love this. It tastes like desert :)

Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia frozen yogurt: Only 170 calories and 3 grams of fat per serving...rich enough that one serving was enough for me. Absolutely delicious!

Athenos Lemon Feta Cheese: mmmmmm!

Dreyer's Whole Fruit Grape Popscicles: OMG...these things are perfect. Like heaven when it's 115 degrees outside.

***

I'm taking the kids bowling at Jillian's today. For $4.50 the kids get a lunch buffet, a game of bowling, and a $5 arcade card. Not bad. We went last week and I ate lunch there, too. But by the time my food came, the kids were done bowling. So today I'm bringing my own lunch.

Afterward we're going to the Y so the kids can swim. For me, today is weights. I really am enjoying the strength training.

Tomorrow and the next day I had planned on 30 minute bike rides--but I think I'm going to take tomorrow off from the gym. I don't want to burn myself out.

***

My critique partner just called to let me know that an agent has requested her first three chapters. Gah. I need to get my ass in gear. That's it. I have to. I'm so close to being done with my novel--and it's good. I know it is. I have ADD, and it's hard for me to do more than one thing at a time. I'm so focused on weight loss right now, that I'm finding it hard to switch gears and dive into my novel. But I have to. Today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home