Once Upon a Fat Girl

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Gone too long

Tons of stuff going on!

First, Nick and I went to Ely last weekend and we found a house to rent. I can hardly believe it. After two years of hoping and wishing--we're moving to Ely April first! The school is just behind the middle school, very close to my family there and is just a super cute great deal. We'll save $500 a month over our rent here!

On a much less happy note, I went to the dentist yesterday and found out that I have to have twice as much dental work done on Monday than I had two years ago. I need three fillings and two root canals, plus three crowns. UGH. The grand total: $9000--or a decent down payment on a house. We had to take out a loan, which just makes me sick. Apparently I have teeth that are prone to decay, mostly because I clench them in my sleep and have worn them down past the protective enamel.

Anyway--enough of that.

I've started taking a vitamin with lots of B vitamins. Especially B2--which I figured out I'm deficient in. Turns out that highly sensitive eyes and iron deficiency are signs of B2 deficiency--and I have both. My energy level skyrocketed from the first dose. I'm actually taking a huge amount of vitamins right now:

Flax seed oil
Calcium with Magnesium and Zinc
C
A multi
Selenium
A Candida cleanser that has some anti-fungal properties, which will just be for a few weeks to try to clean out any bad stuff in my system
A probiotic to replace the Candida yeast with healthy bacterias

Whew.

I am feeling better. I have more energy than I've had in a long time. I'm also noticing that I'm less obsessed about food. Maybe that obsession was my body's way of trying to get the vitamins it needs? Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home