Once Upon a Fat Girl

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Day Off

I am definitely going to TOPS this morning. The only thing that sucks is that my high weight won't count for the whole prom queen thing. Ah well.

I'm feeling much more balanced today. Thank God. I hate feeling so down. It just isn't me. I'm an eternal optimist, to the point of being irritating. So when I get to feeling like I was the last two days, it really throws me off my game.

I'm taking today off the gym. Which sucks, because Sunday, Monday and Tuesday are the only days I can get to the gym easily without jumping through hoops, since Kevin doesn't work those mornings. But my calves feel tight enough to snap. No more running for a while. I tried to push too fast. I'm back to walking and the bike, and an occassional swim.

I'll be back to let you know how TOPS went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home