Once Upon a Fat Girl

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Boo Hoo!

You can pretty much bet that if I don't post until 10:15 p.m. on Tuesday--I gained at TOPS.

A pound and a half. For a month, I've been floating around this 300 mark. 301.5 today. Gah.

I'm not sure what to do. One thing that might have helped--not eating an entire bag of caramel rice cake minis whilst watching Rock Star SuperNova tonight. That would have been a huge step in the right direction.

In my defense--I ate dinner early, so that I could eat with Kevin before he left for work. I was hungry. Eight hundred calories worth of sweet styrofoam wasn't a good choice. No. It wasn't.

Tomorrow is another day. Tomorrow I will make better choices. I will face down the fear that if I don't eat ALL the rice cakes, I'll never be full again. I will move. I will make choices that support my own self-care and satisfaction. Tomorrow I will do better--not for my diet, for me. I will make healthier (physically and emotionally and mentally) choices for me.

God. Someone give me a hug. Please?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[[[[[[HUG]]]]]

because I understand how you feel and because I've been there too.

Stella

5:22 AM  
Blogger elsie said...

Big ole [[[[hug]]]]. Been there, done that, picked myself up, dusted off the crumbs, and started again. Tomorrow is always a new opportunity - you'll do fine.

5:38 AM  
Blogger Shaunta said...

Thanks for the hug Stella...I needed it :)

6:47 AM  
Blogger Xena said...

****cyberhugs**** Just keep going and moving forward!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

shaunta!!!

your so amazing!! i can't believe the ticker...oh my god!!!

it seems like youve lost so much since the last time i've checked in before my vacation!!!! you rock!!!!

is this the book youve been reading since you began your non-dieting? i'll definately need to check it out!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home