Once Upon a Fat Girl

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Moving

We found a much nicer place to live and we moved over the holiday. It's a duplex with 1000 square feet that feels like a palace compared to what we came from. I'm so upside down, I can't remember if I've already told you all of this already.

The duplex is in McGill, which is so tiny that we don't even have high speed internet out here. I haven't gotten the disc for dial up yet, so updates will be sparce for a few days.

I've lost two pounds so far and I feel fine. I haven't had any "treatment effects" at all. I have been eating much better, because I'm not interested in experiencing anal leakage, even once. That was the whole point, afterall--for the Alli to help me learn better eating habits, not for it to make me able to eat horribly and still lose weight. I'm feeling fine!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to read how you do with the Alli. I bought it several weeks ago and am half afraid to start it.
Gale
Greality@aol.com

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I applaud your bravery in taking alli. I have yet to work up to courage to do it. So please keep letting us know how its working for you.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Amazon Alanna said...

Congrats on the two pounds! And you're right...it's a giant motivation for eating right when anal leakage is involved....

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home