Once Upon a Fat Girl

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Getting ready

Kevin gave me a little rebounder trampoline and a George Foreman Grill for Christmas. The trampoline is WAY fun! It's great for me, and good for the kids too. It gives them some exercise when it's too cold to play outside.

Kevin and I are both weighing in on Tuesday and starting out Get Fit 2008 campaign. I'm really excited that Biggest Loser is starting again on the first. That's a genius bit of marketing right then. Who isn't thinking about weight loss on the first?

On Saturday we're cleaning out the kitchen of the foods that are killing us. On Sunday we're headed out of town to the big grocery store to stock up on the 14 Superfoods, plus some other good stuff.

I know I said I wasn't going to do this. But I can't stop thinking about what it will be like to go to Boise to visit my sister this summer weighing 60 or 70 pounds less than I do now. That's a good thought, even if it isn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home