Once Upon a Fat Girl

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Quickie

Still no internet, so this is just a fast post. I'm still doing well on the Alli. I ate too much fat yesterday and I felt like crap, but didn't have any treatment effects (thank God for small favors.)

TMI Alert!

When I went to the bathroom this morning, the toilet was full of floating fat that really does look (like the website says) just like pizza grease. It wasn't painful or anything, but gross. And a serious wake up call. Because Alli only gets rid of 25% of the fat that you eat--which means that 3 times that was still in my body. On my belly.

I weighed 312 this morning. Down 3.5 pounds.

3 Comments:

Blogger Syn7 said...

Congrats girl!!! you keep up the hard work!! BTW I've added you blog to roll I hope you don't mind!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Naturally Blessed said...

oh wow...i havne't run across anyone on the Alli yet...just a lot of people ragging on the "treatment effects"...pizza greasae...., uh, yuck. that would have did it for me. i probably would be eradicating any and all fats out of my diet (although, i understand that THAT isnot healthy behaviour)

3.5 down! wooo!!!!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Sunny said...

I've really enjoyed reading your blog and hope you are back soon...I look forward to the future posts and your continuing journey!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home