Once Upon a Fat Girl

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Day One

I don't think I'll do a daily post about the BLC (Biggest Loser Club) from now until Christmas. But you know, you just never know!

Today was the first full day on the program. It's amazing how much 1900 calories is, when you're actually eating food and not Ding Dongs and Salt & Vinegar Lays. I mean really. I had three meals and a huge snack...and I can still eat another snack tonight if I want to.

Here's what my day one looked like. I followed the BLC meal plan pretty closely, making minor adjustments according to what I had at home or could afford to buy at the grocery store.

Breakfast:

Two slices of whole wheat toast
1 T of blackberry jam
1 egg
2 slices of thick bacon (I know! But it was on the menu, I swear!)
1/2 of a tomato

I could have had a snack here. But I went to the store, and by the time I got back it was lunch time.

Lunch:

A huge bowl of cabbage soup
1 cup of strawberry yogurt
1 ounce of yummy cherry-flavored prunes (Gross sounding...but scrumptious like candy)
.5 ounce of Cheezits

Snack:

I combined the morning and afternoon snacks and had 3/4 cottage cheese, pineapple, 1 ounce of walnuts and a little handful of raisins. Mmmmm...best snack ever!

Dinner:

Baked Tilapia with zuccini and tomatos
1 cup mashed potatoes

I also did ten minutes on my trampoline. My goal is to build up to at least 20 by the time Biggest Loser starts.

So one day down. Whoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home