Once Upon a Fat Girl

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Day Two

So yesterday I did pretty well with my BLC menu plan. Until the evening. I ate several oatmeal cookies and some cheezits. Not because I was terribly hungry, but because--ugh, my brain is broke I swear. If I'm not super full I get this panicky, horrible feeling. It's the worst.

I don't know how to get rid of that feeling. Why do I sabatoge myself? I'm not beating myself up--today is another day, and my challenge doesn't really start until Sept. 16 when the show starts.

I decided to do a card deck exercise challenge I found on the BLC website.

Diamonds: Jumping jacks
Clubs: Crunches/bicep curls
Spades: Wall-ups
Hearts: squats/lunges

You pick a card and times the number on the card by 10 with jokers being 20, aces 15, kings 13, queens 12, jacks 11.

I decided on five cards a day, here are mine for today:

3 and 8 of hearts: 110 squats
ace and queen of spades: 270 wall-ups (!)
king of diamonds: 130 jumping jacks

So far I've done 50 wall-ups. LOL I'll be at this all day, which might be the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home