Once Upon a Fat Girl

Monday, July 31, 2006

Binge--gah!

I went to the Y today--thirty minutes on the bike at a level-5 random hills. I think I'm going for level six next time.

I didn't do as well with eating. I had a mini-binge on granola bars. Granola bars for god's sake. The problem was letting myself get too hungry. Gotta remember not to do that.

I'm seriously considering skipping TOPS tomorrow. According to the scale at the Y I've gained...for the first time since May 1.

I am not letting this bother me. I AM NOT.

Did you believe me??

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Totally believe ya. (O:

8:39 PM  
Blogger S said...

I went to TOPS tonight knowing I had a gain but I felt SO much better and more motivated after I left. Don't let a gain keep you from your meetings! One missed meeting will turn into two, two will turn into three and so on and so on. (Trust me I know. I didn't go to TOPS for SEVEN months because I kept gaining and was too frightened to face the scale). You can do this!

9:11 PM  
Blogger The Relentless Reader said...

LOL, I sort of believe you ;)

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home