Once Upon a Fat Girl

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Panties

Still stumbling with the going back to the gym. Every day I think, tomorrow, I'll start up again. And every day, something happens and I don't make it. Enough already. I WANT to work out. It feels GOOD to work out. I feel good when I work out. So...enough already. Tomorrow, I'm working out.

TOPS today, 298. Last weeks wasn't really official I guess, since it was a different scale. Whatever. I've officially lost two pounds in the past two weeks.

More importantly--I went shopping the last two days. I bought panties. Pretty ones. And they looked pretty on me, because my lower stomach is smaller and doesn't fold over them. TMI, I know, but still cause for celebration over here in my head.

I also bought some clothes to take to Disneyland this weekend. They fit. I went into the dressing room, and I didn't feel like throwing up. Yes--I'm two pounds away from the big three to the oh oh. But that is immeasurably better than 23 pounds over. Honestly--these may be the most important 25 pounds I ever lose. More important than the last 25, or any 25 in between.

But I'll let you know for sure when I get the next 25 off. *giggle*

2 Comments:

Blogger Amazon Alanna said...

Every pound counts.

4:55 PM  
Blogger TrixieBelden said...

Congratulations! Those are 25 great pounds to lose!

I just bought panties a few weeks ago that I love because they fit (not too small). Unfortunately I only bought a few pairs. The old ones were splitting up the sides. (I know TMI.)

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home