Once Upon a Fat Girl

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

D-I-S-N-E-Y Why? Because it's FUN!

Two more days 'til Disneyland! Woo Woo!!! We are going to have SO MUCH FUN!

This will be the first time in a very long time that Kevin and I have had any time together. The first time ever that we've had more than an overnight together. Did I mention that this is going to be FUN? Woo!

We're leaving Friday late morning and coming back in the wee hours of Monday morning. Nick is staying with Scott, Adrienne is staying with my best friend, the baby is staying with grandma and grandpa. And I'm not going to worry about any of them for three days and two nights. (Okay...I might worry a little...but not enough to destract from the fun-having! Woo!)

We're meeting two blogger friends for lunch on Saturday, which has to be one of the funnest fun parts of the whole trip. I can hardly wait :)

I'm not going to worry about eating or exercise. I plan to stop eating when I'm full, and only eat when I'm hungry--but ya'll, I'm eating whatever strikes my fancy. That means frozen bananas and Churros and Ice Cream at the Gibson Girl place. A sirloin burger with blue cheese at the Aviator restaurant at California Adventure, Clam Chowder in a bread bowl in the French Quarter. Ooooh and something absolutely scrumptious from the Rain Forest Cafe on Saturday for lunch.

I plan on wearing my pedometer at least on Saturday, just out of curiosity about how many steps I take at the magical place.

The only damper on my fun is that my sister is moving to Boise and is leaving while we're gone. *sniff* My nephews are over spending the night tonight. I'm going to miss them all like crazy, but I hope they find what they are looking for.

My Dad is 59 today...Happy Birthday, Daddy! Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers for his health.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Relentless Reader said...

Have a GREAT time at Disney Shaunta! My daddy is 50 today ;) Happy birthday to our dads!~

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shaunta,

I have missed you on the CK website, but I do try to keep up with you here. I hope you have a "Magical" time at Disneyland, congratulations on you "losses" so far. I will live vicariously through your trip and especially the ice cream at the Magical Kingdom!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home