Once Upon a Fat Girl

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Oh yeah!

OMG!

I AM OUT OF THE 300S!!!

Oh yeah...oh yeah...doin' the happy dance!

At the gym yesterday...298. Woot!

I've lost a total of 25 pounds. That's in two and a half months. But more than that? I've broken the cycle of binge eating. Some how i've managed to let food just be food in my life, and not EVERYTHING. I haven't binged in 10 weeks. It isn't even about being perfect. I ate pizza the day before yesterday...but a piece and a half, I'd had enough. I was full. It wasn't about strict control, or denial. I just didn't want anymore.

I've come down with some sort of sinus congestion, and I didn't exercise today. I think I have a fever. Ick. Lots of vitamin C for this blogger. And bed rest.

I want to thank all of you for your support. I can't even begin to tell you how important it is to me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Amazon Alanna said...

Yeeeeeehaaaaaw! I'm doing the happy dance for you in my computer chair...think Peanuts.

I'm so proud of you Shaunta!

2:06 PM  
Blogger The Relentless Reader said...

Whoo Hoooo! Way to go Shaunta!! I can hear your smile in that post. Yay, so happy for ya!

4:00 PM  
Blogger caygraymomma said...

So much awesome news. Good for you. Congratulations.

4:33 PM  
Blogger JessiferSeabs said...

Yay you!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!
~Jessica

12:49 PM  
Blogger Laura Bora from Bufadora said...

I give you one huge gleeful BARBARIC YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWP!!!!! That is awesome, what a great feeling! Rock on wit your bad self!

1:03 PM  
Blogger S said...

WAY TO GO SHAUNTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are doing SO GOOD girl!!!! I am very, very proud of you!!!

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!

congratulations! you've obviously been really dedicated and it is really great to read about someone who is doing so well with their goal!

just remember how good this feels and use this experience to make yourself even MORE dedicated!

congrats again and have a great weekend

ross

4:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found you via FatFighterBlogs, I just hopped on the blogwagon and have started a blog about my experience winning an Extreme Makeover ... my Big Reveal is August 4th - hope you can swing by to read more about it!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home