Once Upon a Fat Girl

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Shrinking

I'm starting to feel smaller. Like I'm taking up less space. I still weigh 300 pounds...but I'm feeling good. My rib cage is smaller, my ass is smaller...my clothes are way too big. It's a good feeling.

I've finally started to feel more rested. I took most of this week off exercising. Will pick back up again after the weekend with a regular schedule.

Today is cleaning day. I hate cleaning. Ugh. But tomorrow...tomorrow is Pirates day! Yeah! Kev's parents are taking the baby and we're going to see Pirates. Maybe I can talk him into some Mexican food, too. Yummy!

I'll post more later :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Amazon Alanna said...

It's so good to see you enthusiastic about your improved eating habits again! You are the incredibly shrinking woman.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Have fun cleaning..lol. I was disappointed with Pirates, be interested to see what you thought.

5:12 PM  
Blogger S said...

Way to go girl!! I'm very proud of you! Keep it up!

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh isn't that a great feeling!! I've been walking around with my hands pressed just under my ribs smoothing over the hardness and getting all happy about it! Nice blog you've got. I bookmarked it so I can check back. (I just started mine and I'm hoping it helps to keep me on track.)

4:49 PM  
Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

Hope you enjoy the movie. Mexican food is my favorite and my biggest enemy!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home